Senior SEO Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
CAREER AT AUCTIONATA
Auctionata is the leading online auction house for art and luxury collectibles. As the inventor of the livestream auction, Auctionata broadcasts auctions in real-time and provides an online auction room that is accessible to bidders worldwide via desktop and mobile devices. Auctionata also offers all of the typical services of a traditional auction house via its website: Valuation, authentication, curation, auction and all related services. Auctionata professionals and its global network of over 300 experts ensure a proper assessment and authentication of each object that goes to auction. The spectrum ranges from paintings, prints, sculptures and antiques to furniture, design objects and porcelain, to watches, jewelry, wine and even classic cars. The company was launched in 2012 in Berlin. Today, Auctionata is the biggest auction house in Germany and operates globally with offices in New York, London, Zurich, Rome and Madrid.
To support our dynamic team ,we are currently looking for a:
Senior SEO Manager/ Technical focus (m/f)
- You will work closely with other performance marketing channels, as well as with Product and IT etc. in order to contribute to the development of highly SEO optimized products and set up a new website approach
- You can work in an agile environment, knowing how to prioritize needs and how to “negotiate” with PM/IT
- You will be responsible for applying best practices in our new website as well as for making sure that resources are used effectively in terms of ROI
- Moreover, you will help to define and measure performance indicators for SEO, develop new tools and work closely together on the creation of successful content marketing strategies
- As our Senior SEO Manager you will also advise our content team for Europe and US on the optimization of their web pages and online shops as well as regarding universal search following Google guidelines
- In return, you can expect an international, professional and entrepreneurial business environment as well as the opportunity to contribute to the development of our fast-growing company
- You can determine your own professional development and profit from our flexibility, motivation, and our unique business approach.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SEO for international e-commerce companies
- You possess good knowledge of best-case site structures and are capable of creating and implementing a clear and organized content creation process
- Moreover, you have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, a well-structured way of working and experience using MS Excel
- Strong negotiating and excellent English and German skills and the willingness to work in a team complete your profile
- Interest, experience in Luxury, Art and Collectibles are an advantage.
- Very good skills in common tools such as Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Google Analytic
WHAT WE OFFER
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Insight into and being part of one of the fastest growing start-ups within the industry
- A driven and motivated environment which strives to excel and will take you along their journey
- Full responsibility for your remit from day one
We look forward to receiving your application digitally (including a letter of application, cv, along with any relevant certificates, ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and availability to Kristina Hamann at:
If you send us your documents by post, please enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of your application documents.
In suitable cases we will check your application fit for other internal positions. If you don’t agree with this, please give us a short notice in your application.