Senior Software Engineer - iOS (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
eGym develops, manufactures and sells the world´s most advanced high-tech products for the fitness market. Ranging from fully electronic fitness equipment over iPad based customer relationship systems to eGym.de – the focal point for online personal fitness. We offer you the unique opportunity to enter into the growth phase of a dynamic company and to fill a position with responsibility.
We are looking for experienced app development talent for our dedicated mobile development team in our Berlin office.
- Startup atmosphere in our successful & fast-paced team
- Long-term perspective in a significantly financed startup with sustainable business model and strong market traction
- Varied tasks and own responsibility from the first day
- Opportunity to work with newest technologies as well as job rotation possibilities between development teams with different focus areas
- Freely assign and prioritize 10% of your time to own business-related projects
- Flat hierarchy in agile development teams, supported by experienced screen designers and product managers
- Free office food (fruits, coffee, tea etc.)
- Competitive salary
- We highly encourage our employees to participate in postgraduate training
- You love to solve difficult problems and follow a structured and precise approach?
- You have a fair understanding of mobile platforms and their characteristics with respect to technology?
- You have 2+ years experience in app development and enjoy experimenting and testing new languages and technologies?
- Writing and maintaining tests is fun for you - and not a burden?
- You like to work in open source projects and can familiarize yourself with foreign code quickly?
- You are platform independent and have experience with Linux and Shells?
- You have expertise with git, test-driven software development flows in a growing team?
- Then we would like to have you join our international rockstar team!
You will be an integral part of our agile iOS app development team and focus on further improving our highly successful iPad app for trainers, creating an unparalleled user experience and new features that existing and prospect trainers will love to use.
We expect a high degree of involvement from our team members which is also reflected in the tasks you age assigned. Together with you team of highly skilled people you decide on the technologies to use and on the way user stories are implemented. Our interdisciplinary teams make sure that features can be delivered without any friction in a very fast manner.
We strongly encourage self initiative and are looking for your active participation in improving our feature set, infrastructure and performance - therefore you can spend 10% of your time on own business-related projects.