Senior Software Tester Quality Assurance (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Raisin, the “Startup of the year 2015”, is a Berlin-based Fintech company with a business model that the Wallstreet Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. Our brand WeltSparen.de is the number one online deposit marketplace with more than 50,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €1.5 billion in brokered deposits. Since our foundation in 2013, we were able to raise €30 million from well-known investors such as Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner and Tom Stafford.
- Quality assurance of a Java based online banking system, back end applications and PHP/WordPress based websites
- Development and execution of test specifications, including documentation
- Planning and development of automated tests in collaboration with the developers in an agile development process (Scrum) to reach the goals in terms of high product quality and customer satisfaction
- You completed your studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject.
- You have several years of experience in software testing, especially test automation.
- You have enhanced knowledge of testing tools (e.g. JUnit, Selenium) as well as a basic knowledge of Java and PHP. Experience with Unix and SQL is a plus
- Moreover, you are a team player with excellent analytical and conceptual skills in combination with good language skills in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Innovative business model
- Financially sound company with solid long-term financing
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit of the Oktoberfest