Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Clue is the world’s fastest growing female health app. We are a 45-person, VC-backed startup based in Berlin. Every month, millions of users track data about their bodies in Clue’s iOS and Android apps. With every data point, Clue users gain knowledge about their own health, impact the entire community of Clue users and advance reproductive health care globally. Recently Clue has been rated as the top period tracking app by medical health experts. Here’s some media coverage about us.
…be part of our small, international & friendly Company Health Team, that´s passionate about building a great and thriving organisation. You will have the end-to-end responsibility of hiring excellent people for a set of positions and work in close collaboration with the Hiring Managers and Clue’s management team. Apart from that, we will work together on common projects to strengthen our Employer Brand and to lift the company to the next level!
What you'll do
- Find and attract the best talent for Clue globally
- Develop and optimize tools, methods and processes to attract and hire top candidates
- Take end-to-end ownership of recruiting processes from definition of requirements over sourcing leads to offering positions to help us develop a great candidate experience
- Organize and participate in recruiting events and help us shape our Employer Brand
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Support key HR projects and activities to make Clue a top employer in the industry
- Contribute to the well-being of our employees by creating a warm and vibrant working environment
We would love you to have
- A strong track record of successful placements in Tech roles
- Solid experience in direct sourcing for niche profiles in highly competitive markets
- Conceptual and analytical skills, paired with a hands-on mentality
- Very good English language skills
- Buckets of drive, engagement and humour, and everything else that's needed for being a successful Recruiter and a great team member for Clue
What we offer
At Clue, we offer everyone a fair salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis. As our team grows and develops, we will continue to provide relevant and rewarding benefits. We have an all-company weekly lunch and two yearly offsites amongst many other social events.