Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Ever dreamt about disrupting an entire industry?
ARGO Trade Solutions is the most advanced way to insure and finance trade transactions worldwide. Our innovative online platform connects buyers and sellers worldwide and standardizes international trade transactions so that merchants can focus on their main competency: Trade. We confirmed the product-market fit of our platform and we are supported by Lakestar, a world-leading venture capital fund. To help us scale our team, we're currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f).
- You will play a leading role in establishing our recruiting department in direct cooperation with the founders.
- You own the full-cycle recruitment process including interview, feedback, offer process and onboarding.
- You source active and passive candidates, post available positions to online job boards and proactively network with prospective talent
- You develop and implement strategies to improve our talent acquisition process
- You assure a positive candidate experience and manage the hiring process effectively amongst all stakeholders internally
- You effectively manage passive candidates and prospective talent in talent pools
- You develop our employer branding, e.g. by attending industry conferences, career and other social networking events and job fairs
- You manage external agencies, working students and freelancers and you gradually build and lead your own team
- You bring at least 3 years of professional experience in recruiting / talent acquisition, ideally in both search agency and in the finance or digital industry
- You have experience in sourcing candidates through multiple channels
- You have a passion for talent acquisition and enjoy finding the best talent for the job
- You work thoroughly with a result-oriented mindset
- You have gained first leadership experience
- You have good communication and negotiation skills
- You are curious and eager to develop personally and professionally
- You are fluent in English and German, any additional language is a plus
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree - ideally in psychology, business administration with a focus on human resources
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to help shape the future of ARGO by bringing in your experience and ideas
- A central role in a a team of serial entrepreneurs, market experts and young top performers, who like to share a laugh as much as achieving great goals together.
- Concrete development opportunities and the chance to grow your role to Head of Talent
- An innovative, fast-paced and fun working environment with modern offices in the center of Berlin
- The opportunity to help us shape the future of trade
- Team events, free food and other perks