(Senior) Tech Recruiter (f/m)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
EPIC Companies is a Berlin based company builder that identifies and realizes business concepts with strong value creation models. EPIC was founded in 2013 and is backed by the European media giant ProSiebenSat.1 Group. Due to our rapid growth we are continuously looking for outstanding talent to join one of our many ventures. For our young and dynamic team we are looking for support in the area of Human Resource Management.
- Managing the entire recruitment process for our tech positions in the IT and Product Management department (from needs assessment through to offer/ onboarding management)
- Taking responsibility for the process on EPIC as well as on venture level
- Setting up a clear strategy for tech recruiting channels and continuously looking for improvement
- Sourcing candidates through job postings in relevant online networks, managing the process with personnel services agencies and active networking
- Proactive and continuous monitoring of possible national and international recruiting measures (e.g. at universities, events, tech congresses, etc.)
- Becoming a sparring partner for the IT department and fostering close exchange with HR
- Successful university degree, ideally with a focus on Human Resource Management
- 1+ years of tech recruiting experience, preferably in a dynamic start-up environment
- Experience in recruiting highly competitive IT and Product Management candidates (mostly senior) across all platforms (focus on Java)
- Success oriented and problem solving style to work
- Organizational talent and structured working skills
- Safe knowledge of MS Office programs and tech specific recruiting platforms including also social media channels; an established tech recruiting network would be an advantage
- High level knowledge of German (C-level) and English (spoken and written)
Interested? You want to know...
...WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC Companies builds on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 as well as extensive entrepreneurial expertise. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?