(Senior) Venture Developer (m/f) for FinLeap
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch 4-5 startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing continuously. We’re now looking for budding entrepreneurs to join our team on the company builder level and help us build up future FinLeap companies.
Successful entrepreneurs aren’t born, they’re made. No matter what inspired you to found yourself, no matter how many innovative ideas you had that just didn’t pan out; what’s important is that you’ve got the spark—and that’s exactly what we look for. Enter our company as a (Senior) Venture Developer and start on our entrepreneurial track to becoming a co-founder. After about 2-3 years and a career advance to a Senior Manager role, you’ll become a FinLeap Entrepreneur in Residence and own the stealth venture project you work on. When we go to launch and kick off the new company, you’ll earn the opportunity to join full time and become one of the new venture’s co-founders. We can’t wait to see what you create here.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Together with our founding team you work on projects along the whole venture life-cycle
- You work hands-on in various areas of our ventures such as business development, product and quality management, marketing, HR and controlling
- You investigate economic conditions, relevant industry trends and competition to facilitate decision-making processes
- You are responsible for the financial planning of potential business models
- You prepare presentations and pitches for internal and external use
- You identify strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities
Our Perfect Match
- You have gained valuable experience in the financial services industry or in a top consulting firm; previous experience in a start-up is a big plus
- You have earned a master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on finance
- You have extensive knowledge of banking processes
- Your German is on a native speaker level and you speak fluent English
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and you work pro-actively and result-oriented
- You are highly motivated to pursue an exceptionally successful career within start-ups or venture capital institutions
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company's success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your CV. We're looking forward to being in touch!
Best, Alexandra (from People & Organization Team FinLeap)