Senior Venture Development Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Help a renowned industry leader to design the journey of tomorrow.
The Berlin-based Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH (LIH) is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group. We are a small, seasoned team consisting experienced Lufthanseats and experts from the startup ecosystem committed to fast-track world-renowned brands such as Lufthansa, Eurowings SWISS, Austrian Airlines and Miles & More into the digital age.
Depending on the individual challenge LIH leverages established, proven business models and companies with the assets of Lufthansa Group and develops its own, tailor-made solutions based on tangible customer pain points. In this regard we are working closely with experts in the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven entrepreneurs from the startup ecosystem.
The (Senior) Venture Development holistically leads the development of internal and external digital ventures ranging from strategic partnerships with existing players to greenfield development of new digital products and services for the traveler of tomorrow. Thereby you will be particularly responsible for the initial setup of a project framework, the definition of KPIs and milestones, the acquisition of relevant partners, the steering of the product development as well as the strategic business development with internal and external stakeholders. Depending on the respective project scope you will lead fast-moving interdisciplinary teams with 2 to 10 full- and/or part-time members and directly report to the LIH management.
Given an above-average degree of flexibility regarding execution approaches and methodologies, team setup, technological bandwidth and budget we emphatically understand the (Senior) Venture Development Manager as an entrepreneur acting on behalf of the Lufthansa Innovation Hub within the various entities of the Lufthansa Group.
- Exceptional degree in Business Administration (or equivalent) is a must, MBA a bonus
- 3-5 years work experience depending on seniority level
- Experience in startup and/or company builder context with proven leadership track record (e.g. project or team lead, division head)
- Credible understanding of major digital business models, technologies and the respective growth drivers
- Distinct attention to detail with strong project management skills
- Experience with 2.0 project management frameworks and tools (e.g. Basecamp, Asana, Trello, Slack)
- Analytical skills with ability to compile and analyze performance data
- Distinct travel & mobility affinity
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience as startup founder
- Direct or indirect (e.g. management consultancy) working experience in the corporate context
- Professional touch points with travel (tech) and/or mobility
- Holistic steering of venture projects in travel tech and mobility context
- Setup of a project framework (including roles & responsibilities of project team members, relevant tools and processes)
- Definition and monitoring of KPIs and milestones
- Acquisition of relevant partners
- Ongoing steering of product development, implementation and iterative improvement
- Business Development towards internal and external stakeholders
- Systematic know-how-transfer both into Lufthansa Innovation Hub as well as Lufthansa Group
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart and hard-working team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in the aviation industry
- Act as an entrepreneur with a high degree of creative freedom and execution flexibility
- Work in the entrepreneurial unit of an industry-leading player promoting iterative, straight-forward execution
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced entrepreneurs as supporter and challenger
- Gain exceptional perspective and learn about one of the hottest industries in tech
- Receive competitive compensation including performance bonus and fringe benefits
Please send your application via E-Mail. For further information visit our website.