Senior Venture Development Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) - named "Germany's Best Digital Lab 2017" (Capital) - is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group. The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of travel tech, mobility and e-commerce for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
LIH leverages established, proven business models and companies with the assets of Lufthansa Group and develops its own, tailor-made solutions based on tangible customer pain points. Shaping the travel of tomorrow, the unit works closely with experts in the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven entrepreneurs from the startup ecosystem.
The Senior Venture Development holistically leads the development of internal and external digital ventures ranging from strategic partnerships with existing players to greenfield development of new digital products and services for the traveler of tomorrow. Thereby you will be particularly responsible for the initial setup of a project framework, the definition of KPIs and milestones, the acquisition of relevant partners, the steering of the product development as well as the strategic business development with internal and external stakeholders. You will lead fast-moving interdisciplinary teams and report directly to the Director Venture Development. We see our Venture Development Managers (m/f) as entrepreneurs that execute their projects with a high degree of freedom within Lufthansa organization.
- Exceptional degree in Business Administration (or equivalent) is a must, MBA a bonus
- At least 3 to 5 (Senior) years of relevant work experience in a digital context
- Experience in startup and/or company builder context with proven leadership track record
- Credible understanding of major digital business models, technologies and the respective growth drivers
- Distinct attention to detail with strong project management skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to compile and analyze performance data
- Distinct travel & mobility affinity
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- MBA degree
- Experience as startup founder or co-founder
- Experience as a management consultant
- Direct or indirect (e.g. management consultancy) working experience in the corporate context
- Professional touch points with travel (tech) and/or mobility
- Holistic steering of venture projects in travel and mobility context
- Setup of a project framework (including roles & responsibilities of project team members, relevant tools and processes)
- Definition and monitoring of KPIs and milestones
- Acquisition of relevant partners (e.g. developers, media partners etc.)
- Business Development towards internal (Lufthansa Group) and external stakeholders
- Systematic know-how-transfer both into Lufthansa Innovation Hub as well as Lufthansa Group
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international startup ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial owning work-streams and projects
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent as supporter and challenger
- Multi-faceted corporate culture in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
Please send your application via e-mail. For further information visit our website.