Senior Web Application Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
we are looking for a Senior Web Application Developer (m/f)
Location: Positions available in Berlin office and Wismar office
Empora Group is a technology enterprise with a vision to drive fashion consumerism into a new era. The business objectives are to lead the advance in transforming the way consumers shop for and discover fashion products. Empora Group encompasses a range of technologies including consumer services on web, mobile and tablet. In addition to the product search engine sites (FashionZoom.it & FashionLens), Empora offers continuously updated product recommendations through its own user-generated street-styles (Fashionfreax.net), celebrity images and collages (Avenue7.com). The technology that underpins many of these offerings are deeply rooted in computer vision and machine learning.
About the role
We are now looking to recruit a number of full-time senior web application developers. Successful candidates will be joining a passionate and highly skilled team of dynamic innovators. Together, we will be working to extend and improve a range of existing N-Tier service oriented applications, in addition to building new applications from a business specification stage. All of the road-mapped work will encompass a mixture of design, prototyping, production-grade development, coded & human testing and documentation.
We’d like you to have all of the below
- Expert knowledge of C# or Java, willingness to work in C# (Java experience is considered transposable to C#)
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented principles in a design context
- Working knowledge of an IoC container
- Over 5 years of professional experience in commercial web application development
- Fluent English skills in speaking and writing. German spoken language skills would be desirable, but not necessary
- A structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Working knowledge of machine learning techniques would be desirable, but not necessary
...find more details here: http://bit.ly/1BHx0OD
Applications should include a short cover letter, a curriculum vitae and documentation of some previous work in relevant areas - all in English. Any incidental costs are not refundable by the Empora.
Please send material to:
Empora Group GmbH // Alter Holzhafen 19, 23966 Wismar, Germany
Mr. Steve Morley (Chief Operations Officer)