SEO Expert (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
About the Job
- As our SEO expert, you are in charge of the strategic planning, execution and implementation of all SEO activities.
- Part of your responsibilities is the development of SEO initiatives in cooperation with the CMO, management and other Online Marketing teams.
- Furthermore, you define and implement best practices and ensure that resources are used effectively and cross functionally.
- Daily tasks include the reporting to the CMO, the analysis of competitors and keywords, building links and content.
Who we’re looking for
- The ideal candidate is a proven expert on the Google product line, current web technologies and common SEO tools.
- Bachelor degree in Business-, Communication studies, Marketing or an equal academic subject
- 1+ years of professional SEO experience
- Proven people management skills
- Good knowledge of best-case site structures. Ability to create and implement a clear and organized content creation process.
- Experience in project management, data driven and goal-orientated work.
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment.
- Very good MS-Excel skills and perfect communication skills in English (other languages would be a plus) complete your profile
About the Viessmann Group
The Viessmann Group is a family business founded in 1917. Active in the residential, commercial, industrial heating and cooling space. Innovation is the core and key growth driver of our business. Viessmann is dedicated to become THE digital player in its industry. Become part of 12.000 people in 74 countries and help us to push past our current revenues of U$2.5bn.
Please apply by using the following link: Apply now!