SEO Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
mycs means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D configuration tool. With this tool mycs is not only revolutionizing e-commerce market but is also turning the furniture market upside down. Since its launch in 2015 mycs is expanding rapidly. To further advance our vision „Customization is the new normal“, we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talents who are happy to take on responsibility. At mycs everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
SEO Manager (m/f)
- Ensure state-of-the-art search engine friendly onsite setup across all content and SEO specific elements and blocks
- Conduct keyword research, plan, execute and monitor SEO strategy as well as report on the performance
- Coordinate creation of great and exciting content and its localization
- Pursue cooperations with online community, maintain contact with business partners and influencers
- Stay up-to-date on the most important developments in Search and incorporate the learnings into actions
- Relevant working experience in SEO
- Passionate for SEO, proactive and eager to learn new things
- Good understanding of technical SEO (meta tags, URL structures, content accessibility, mobile) and Google webmaster guidelines
- Good understanding of relevant web technologies like HTML, CSS as well as experience in using common SEO tools (Sistrix/Searchmetrics, Search Console, ScreamingFrog, OnPage.org etc.)
- Fluent in German and English, French language is a plus
Join mycs and...
- take responsibility on exciting task and develop further on a professional and personal level
- enjoy a great working place with loft-feeling in Berlin
- take part in the success story of a fast growing company and to contribute your ideas in its further development
- work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and friday-drinks
Powered by Personio | www.personio.de