SEO Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The home cleaning market Helpling operates in is mainly dominated by non-regulation and intransparency. With technology and clear processes, we are changing an entire industry. No more time-consuming searches or tough-decision making: finding a cleaner now takes less than 60 seconds instead of several weeks. In a newly structured process, we connect people who need help with their housework with trusted and insured cleaners - via phone, tablet or laptop. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. Our vision to digitise the world of home services has raised us more than €67 million from renowned internet pioneers such as Lakestar and Mangrove Capital. Today, we are a team of 200, two thirds of which are based at our headquarter in the heart of Berlin. If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then this is your place. We are currently looking for an experienced
SEO Manager (m/f)for our team in Berlin!
About the Job
- You own the roadmap for onpage and offpage SEO for international markets in cooperation with the Head of SEO
- You drive the execution of SEO projects in collaboration with other teams like Product Management, Design and Development
- You identify new SEO growth opportunities through SEO audits, SEO best practices and other departments like CRO and BI
- You will be applying best practices as well as making sure that resources are used effectively and cross functionally, providing reports directly to the Head of SEO.
- Daily tasks include competitors’ and keywords analysis as well as building links and content.
- Furthermore, you closely collaborate with our country teams to plan monthly targets, to drive and control our SEO activities
Who we´re looking for
- After earning a university degree, you have already gained 2 years of professional experience in the field of SEO and performance marketing.
- The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of SEO best practices and expertise in SEO and traffic analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Botify and Adwords
- You are a data driven decision maker with strong analytical skills and you are able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Perfect English language skills complete your profile.
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting startups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and space for learning
- A great environment with office parties, team events, BBQs, dance into the morning events, kicker & table tennis
If your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receive your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.