Junior QA Engineer (m/f/d)
We are Seven Senders. Our product revolutionizes cross-border e-commerce in Europe. We enable online shops to ship to customers abroad 30% cheaper and twice as fast. In order to accomplish this task, we are managing the physical flow of goods and organize all required logistics processes. Technology is the key enabler of our business model, ranging from transport management systems, analytics for shipment processes to track and trace solutions for customer parcels.
Our product and engineering departments are organised into several cross-functional teams centered around our key business areas.. This ranges from delivering transport management, contracting, virtual carrier network and partner interaction solutions among others to frontend heavy-SaaS products for e-commerce merchants and advanced analytics solutions.
Our core tech stack includes React, Node.JS, PHP 7, Java, Spring, MySQL, MongoDB, Symfony3, API-Platform, React, Sonata Admin, AWS, Docker among.
For testing automation we use Jenkins, Selenium, Groovy, TestNG, RestAssured, Gatling.
As a QA engineer in the team, you will prepare and execute test plans against new features in our products as well as conduct manual and automated regression tests. This involves testing complex backend and data logic as well as React-based single-page front-end applications and testing web and mobile views.
You will both work closely co-located with the individual teams as well as some time with your fellow QA engineers.
- Gained some first experience in the QA field
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English
- Hands on, can-do attitude
- Any kind of programming experience
- Experience in preparing test plans and executing them against web, database and rest applications
- Knowledge of best practices regarding test automation and manual testing
- Analysed & reviewed Execution Test Reports and prepared summary information, performed troubleshooting for failed test cases.
- Knowledge in testmanagement and defect management
- Knowledge on testing techniques : System testing, Integration testing, regression testing
Optional, but appreciated
- Experience with Agile-Scrum Software development Methodology
- Experience with tools: JIRA, Confluence, Postman
- Knowledge on HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Java or Groovy for test automation development
- Experience in writing tests with Selenium webdriver and Rest assured api framework
- Experience in load & performance testing
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in building up test automation frameworks and methods
- Experience with AWS, REST services, mysql, MongoDB.
- Experience in git, bitbucket
- Work closely with developers and PMs on product delivery for the highest quality
- Prepare and execute manual and automated test plans against our products
- Maintain and extend our manual test cases base
- Document tests and report
- Extend our test automation framework for all parts of our products
- Continuously improve our testing approach and infrastructure
Why Seven Senders?
- You will shape the platform to deliver millions of parcels across europe
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern tech stack
- A rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace with BBQ)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- In-house language courses for English and German
- Relocation support
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas
- We are the fastest growing logistics startup in germany (see here)