Working Student (m/f) - IT Support & Internal Infrastructure
- studentische Hilfskraft
You sell. We deliver.
We are Seven Senders. Our product revolutionizes cross-border e-commerce in Europe.
We enable online shops to ship to customers abroad 30% cheaper and twice as fast. In
order to accomplish this task, we are managing the physical flow of goods and organize
all required logistics processes. Technology is the key enabler of our business model,
ranging from transport management systems, analytics for shipment processes to track
and trace solutions for customer parcels.
Our IT Support & Internal Infrastructure team is responsible for building out and supporting all internal infrastructure and workplace IT for a 70+ and growing team in our office in Berlin.
In addition to day to day support and administration work, they implement projects to bring our efficiency to the next level.
You will work directly for the IT Support & Internal infrastructure lead.
Your responsibilities will include
- The deployment of new hardware and software for staff
- Assisting in the ongoing maintenance of user Macs, PCs and Linux machines
- Responding to user requests in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Depending on your capabilities and interest: assisting in server and network administration, writing scripts, systems migrations, small projects etc.
- Depending on your performance and aspirations, this can be a possible door opener to an entry-level position in our company.
- You are enrolled (student status) in a German institution in computer science, engineering or similar
- You are able to work close to 20h a week with us (on several days per week)
- Good english and german skills - both in writing as well as speaking
- Analytical mindset and ability to communicate complex matters in a structured way
- Proactive and self-reliant - you work independently to achieve goals and only ask for help if needed
- Reliable and committed to deliver solutions fast
- Ability to work with us for at least 12 months (rather longer)
- Strong interest in fast-paced startup industry
- Optional: Prior experience in IT Support, Systems administration etc.
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to make a difference. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
Why Seven Senders?
- Vast learning experience with deep exposure to IT infrastructure in a startup-environment
- You will support an experienced team that enables the delivery of millions of parcels across europe
- Responsibility and ownership from day 1 and professional and personal growth
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas
We are looking forward to your application either in German or English!