Analyst (pre-seed program) (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The signals Pre-Seed Program supports strong founder teams on the last mile towards Pre-Seed funding. The Pre-Seed Program consists of an equity-free Founder Fellowship and a Pre-Seed Investment option. During the 3-month Founder Fellowship, we provide financial support of up to €20k, office space as well as hands-on and individualised mentoring to help selected teams validate their model and gain first traction. Proven teams can receive Pre-Seed funding of up to €250k for a minority stake in the company.
The program is part of the industry-agnostic signals innovation ecosystem, that offers partnership opportunities with Signal Iduna and its corporate network as well as coworking space and community events in the signals Open Studios. Moreover, our adjacent venture capital fund signals VC invests €500k to €5M tickets.
We are looking for an analyst (m/f/d) to join the signals Pre-Seed team. As an analyst, you will operate at the interface between early-stage venture capital and venture development. This includes the following key tasks:
- Independent sourcing of early-stage start-ups via various deal flow sources
- Screening and pre-selection of incoming applications for the Founder Fellowship
- Carrying out market and competitor analyses
- Mentoring the Fellowship teams on product development, validation and fundraising readiness during the program
- Preparation and implementation of Pre-Seed investments
- Portfolio management and reporting support
- Successfully completed studies in business/economics or related fields
- First practical experience in the areas of venture capital, finance or business development in a start-up environment
- High analytical skills and understanding of different business models and markets
- Resilience and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Team player
We offer a challenging and diverse set of tasks with a lot of potential for personal development in a very exciting phase. Initial structures and results of the program are in place, but there is still a lot to tackle and to develop. Through the signals Pre-Seed Program, you will have the chance to get to know a broad range of exciting start-ups, gain deep insights into early-stage venture capital and significantly influence the success of young founder teams. Let us exchange further details or apply through the following link.