Intern (m/f/d) - New Business
Fulltime, 3-6 month Signals, Berlin
signals is a cross-sector innovation ecosystem and an independent initiative of one of the leading German insurance companies, Signal Iduna. With our initiatives, we provide the platform to develop new innovative business ideas and partnerships. The signals Founder Fellowship gives early-stage founders the opportunity to validate and launch their startup-ideas with the potential for subsequent pre-seed funding. Follow-up funding may be provided by the affiliated venture capital fund. In addition signals can support startups to enter into strategic partnerships with Signal Iduna.
We are looking for a highly-motivated intern supporting the signals partnerships and pre-seed initiatives for 3-6 months. This includes the following key tasks:
- Comprehensive analysis of startup markets and competitor landscapes and preparation of research reports
- Pre-screening of early-stage start-up teams and business ideas for admission to the Founder Fellowship
- Preparation of blog articles and general support in the promotion of the signals initiatives
- Documentation of deal flow and screening activities in Salesforce
- Screening and setup of new deal flow channels
- Successfully completed Bachelor studies [(Minor) Business administration, Economics, Industrial engineers; Uni / FH]
- General interest and expertise in the startup landscape and business models
- Confident handling of MS Office programs and in the creation of presentations and concepts
- Fluency in German and English
We offer a variety of challenging and creative tasks as well as deep insights into the startup and venture capital landscape at the intersection to corporate innovation. As you will work independently in a strong team, there is a lot of room for personal and professional development. Let us exchange further details or apply via the link below.
In order to comply with the new DSGVO, please only use our online application assistant to upload your profile / documents. Thank you!