Marketing Business Development Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
SlidePresenter is the revolution in the knowledge transfer and communication sector. Everyone in the company can create, share and retrieve knowledge in a breath – on demand and on his/her own pace. Knowledge to the people!
Marketing Business Development Manager (m/f) Software-as-a-Service in Frankfurt
Are you usually outpacing every team? Do you combine strong passion and drive with structure and result-orientation? Are you looking for an outstanding position in a dynamic work environment in a fast-growing software company? If your gut instinct tells you to answer all these questions with a clear “yes!”, we are looking forward to your application!
- Your main responsibility is to growth hack our new business development in our strategic courses regarding new geographic regions, existing and new target groups, existing and new use cases and further pricing/product settings
- Hypothesize how to enter new markets based on your structured analyses
- Understand the needs of targets by building different use cases and testing them through various channels
- Create, publish and share new stories and probe them through landing pages and campaigns addressing different targets using different pricings/product settings in different regions
- Drive the implementation of your experiments, track and analyze results, revise actions and start anew until you are successful
- Deduct concrete actions for Marketing, Sales and Business Development based on your analyzes and results
- Grow and maintain our network and new partnerships
- You are totally performance and results-oriented within a professional B2B context
- You are both creative and structured, you don’t see problems, but ways to solve it
- You have excellent Excel skills as well as expertise in data gathering and analytics
- You know all common B2B Marketing tools (Google Analytics, email automation etc.)
- You are experienced in Marketing and Sales within the field of SaaS and Software
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written English skills
What we offer
- The chance to work with a highly-motivated team and to play a determining part in the development of a new enterprise
- Broad scope of action and great career opportunities
- Fair compensation and income opportunities above average
- Start-up experience with open communication, flat hierarchy, a dynamic culture and fun
Interested? Then please send us your full application (cover letter, CV, credentials) and earliest starting date via E-Mail (PDF).