SEO Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Smallpdf is the most used online PDF software and belongs to the 500 most visited website worldwide. We are a 5-year-old company and one of the most recognized and awarded startups in Switzerland and have the ambition to simplify the life of our customers.
As a senior team full of passion for design, engineering, and business we create remarkable user experiences. Join our cross-functional team and have a direct impact on how over 22 million users worldwide work with documents.
As SEO and ASO Marketing Manager you'll lead all content optimization efforts towards web and mobile platforms at Smallpdf to help us realize the full potential Smallpdf has to offer and extend the #1 position worldwide in the field. Your core job will be to bring additional users to our solutions by increasing the organic traffic and organic downloads with your SEO and ASO magic. You will work closely in our cross-functional growth team.
- Be responsible for all SEO related activities to ensure our pole position in search, and start and set up our ASO activities
- Manage content creation by identifying trending topics and pair them with relevant keywords.
- Frequently analyze and optimize the search performance of our platforms and content and optimize our
- Support PR activities by establishing enduring PR relations with relevant publishers
- 5+ years of dynamic search engine optimization experience in a fast-moving environment. Experience with content strategy is a requirement.
- Knowledge of web conversion techniques, SEO, web analytics, and web content strategy.
- Get-it-done attitude to push execution forward while appropriately navigating any roadblocks.
- Excellent communicator across different mediums. Strong interpersonal skills working across multi-functional/international internal and external teams.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Google Analytics, some SEO tools and familiarity with content management systems (CMS) is required.
- The chance to personally impact a field leader in PDF software and a successful & rapidly growing startup
- Work in small teams that have a direct impact on tools that are used by millions of users
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team that pushes boundaries
- Fun company events, such as snowshoe hikes in the Swiss Alps, wake-surfing on lake Zurich, after work BBQs and more!
- Free German language course
- Regular Hack Days to challenge yourself
- Nice rooftop office in central Zurich
By sending your application you allow Smallpdf to handle and store your data.