Program Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
SmartHectar is the first AgTech/WaterTech accelerator of its kind in Germany, which offers first-class growth opportunities for innovative startups as well as interesting development and investment options for corporate partners.
Our mission is to tackle global problems like water shortage and efficient food production for an expected world population of 9bn people by 2050.
What the program offers
- Office space for international startups to work in Berlin
- External innovation impulses for corporates from international startups in the field of AgTech/WaterTech
- Joint development of prototypes between corporates and startups in moderated focus sessions
- Investments in promising early stage startups
- Demo Days in Silicon Valley and Berlin, where startups present their innovations to VCs and network partners
The first batch will start in August 2018 and up until then, we are organizing the scouting process and curriculum.
The Program Manager will be responsible for all administrative duties, operations, and the execution of the program from the pre-program stage, through the program, and the post-program stage. He/She keeps the train running on time. As a passionate organizer, the Program Manager is planning, organizing and coordinating the temporal as well as the organizational processes of all partner companies, which will be defined and managed within the scope of the accelerator program.
Being comfortable with tackling new problems and therefore a willingness to learn is a must. We are looking for a Program Manager to grow with SmartHectar as the first AgTech/ WaterTech accelerator in Germany. This is a full-time position for an intrapreneur who has a strong entrepreneurial drive and strength in execution. Our Program Manager does not look for excuses but rather for solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with SmartHectar founders and coordinate activities, meetings and planning events
- Follow best practices and execute upon outlined content and curriculum of the program
- Organizing the accelerator focus sessions in Berlin and throughout Europe, onsite and virtually
- Intensive monitoring of the entire accelerator process and relationship management with SmartHectar corporate partners and startups
- Manage relationships with national and global sponsors of SmartHectar
- Processing of inquiries
- Calendar management (corporate partners, mentors, talks, events, general programming)
- Professional onsite contact for all organizational needs
- Passionate organizer
- Project management and business operations experience
- Experience in event planning and event logistics
- Experience in fast-paced project or program management focused position
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship and venture capital
- Excellent German and English skills
- Comfortable with a vast range of responsibilities
- Blends into SmartHectar’s culture (people-oriented, adaptable, supportive, creative) and able to develop it further
- Comfortable with Office products, Google Docs, CRM and other technology solutions
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Bachelor degree or higher is a plus but not a must
Positive add ons
- You have a network within the event community
- You have a network within the AgTech and WaterTech industry
- You have a network within investors
If you love to build something new from scratch with our team, please contact us.
We love a diverse and open team. Young an old, female and male, German or from anywhere, disabled or not - get your best impression into our mailbox.
We look forward to your application via email with salary expectations and earliest possible availability.