Working Student / Intern (m/f) - Community Management
- studentische Hilfskraft
Our app, MyTherapy, helps people to safely and responsibly take their medication. With >500k users, MyTherapy is one of Europe’s leading digital health offerings. We are helping a wide range of patients by reminding them to take their medication and to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
We can offer you the opportunity to work independently and in close co-operation with our young, multicultural, and highly motivated team. We are looking for problem solvers with a passion for good and effective communication: When users approach you, they will have questions or problems, when you close the case, they will be true MyTherapy fans.
What you can expect:
- Act as first point of contact for our user community and speaking as MyTherapy´s voice towards our users
- Help our users from around the globe by solving their problems, listening to their complaints and communicating effectively and respectfully
- Coordinate feature requests together with our product development team, thereby supporting the continuous and focused improvement of MyTherapy
- A fast-growing and highly international team with flat hierarchies
- Regular team events, fresh fruit and drinks
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
- Are enrolled at university (or equivalent) in communication studies, business administration or a similar field, and have completed at least two semesters
- Have a strong sense of accountability
- Enjoy being the users's voice
- Possess exceptional communication skills and composure, allowing you to adapt to different characters and produce user-focused results
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English. Any other language you speak is a plus.