Social Media / Marketing (m/w)
We are looking for someone special (a rockstar) to help us in creating an authentic and unique brand identity and to communicate it!
Your job will be to analyze our company and our competitors activities, plan and execute our Social Media/Marketing activities and create content that will entertain, inspire, converse, educate and convince our fans.
Who we are and what we do? We believe education is the key to a better life and society, so we develop engaging, affordable and learner-oriented online & blended learning solutions for everyone.
# Your Tasks
- analyze our company and our competitors
- help in building our startup identity
- conduct research, produce reports and present them
- create a social media strategy together with our team
- plan and create content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, ...
- editorial planning for our blog and newsletters
- social media monitoring and analysis
- community management
# Your Profile
- enrolled in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, ... or similar/related studies - if you finished your studies thats ok too ;-)
- fluent in English and German, both writing and speaking
- good knowledge in social media and marketing (experience will be considered an advantage)
- ability to execute and monitor marketing plans
- excellent communication skills
- convincing and engaging writing skills
- eager to take initiative (proactive)
- creative and engaging personality
- organized with a high concern for details
- good knowledge of MS Office
# Your Benefits
- first-hand experience in a recently funded start-up (yaaay!)
- hands-on internship in social media and marketing in the heart of Vienna (Worlds most livable city)
- work in a modern, roof-top start-up office with nice atmosphere, interesting people and a flat hierarchy
- flexible working hours and part time possible (from 20h)
We are looking forward to your application!
Alex from Lecturize