Software Developer (m/w)
Want to join the coolest hardware startup from Bremen, Germany?
We are the makers of the SmartPlaneTM (world’s first iPhone controlled airplane), and the technology partner for PowerUp 3.0 (world’s first smartphone controlled paper airplane). We are looking to expand our team with innovative, sharp thinkers ready to take on the world.
We are looking for a skilled programmer to assist with developing software and firmware for our hardware products. Based on your interest and experience, you will work on a range of projects e.g. improving the Android app UI, optimizing the performance of our firmware, refactoring and reorganizing different code branches, implementing new Bluetooth-based features and so on.
Your technical skills
- Excellent command over C, very good skills in ObjC and Java. Python is a plus.
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS and Android, Windows Phone is a plus)
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Mercurial)
- Embedded/micro-controller programming experience is a plus
- Bluetooth (Smart), low power wireless experience is a plus
- Hands on electronics/robotics experience is a major plus
Your personal skills
- Independent worker
You are a debugging wizard, and are able to do your own software design.
- Good at learning
It’s more important that you can adapt to unfamiliar technology than what you already know.
- Love to take initiative
You have several personal/open-source projects to show us.
- Possess a sense of aesthetics
Both in code (is your code well indented?) and in visual/interaction design (does the app look good?).
What do we offer?
At TobyRich you will combat head-on a challenging set of problems - but in a stress-free work environment. We are 100% results oriented and are quite flexible with working hours. You will be an integral part of our team and will be given responsibility of major projects. We expect you to work mostly independently. Notice a bug? Fix it! Have an idea for a new feature? Implement it! This is your platform to be an innovator and create breakthrough products!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!