Software Developer (m/f)
Wanna hack the 3D printing industry?!
Team up with a young company in the field of 3D printing. Our comprehensive solution supports industrial 3D Design Owners to protect their intellectual property and improve the traceability of the printed parts. By centralizing and securing all transactions we make sure that only authorized users are able to order the printing data while focusing on a compelling user experience. We are a VC-backed startup with offices in Munich (Germany) and directly at the Airbus BizLab in Toulouse (France).
We believe Software Engineers are researchers and developers who think beyond simple code solutions but create and implement full product life cycles. You need to bring a strong motiva- tion for deep understanding of the problems we try to solve and a solid foundation in computer engineering. As a problem solver you bring ideas and continuously challenge the way things are done today. You will be at the heart of our organization. Your ideas can drive our thinking.
We are looking for you as Junior/Senior Full-Time Developer (m/f).
Your tasks involve:
- You are passionate and live for writing code. This is the task where you can shine. Some time you might be involved in defining the software architectures.
- Mingling with a large-scale distributed systems.
- Build, design and implement scalable applications.
- Design application technical infrastructure: application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing methodology
- Develop, test, and deploy code in a fast paced environment.
This is how you convince us:
- Experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information
- Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques: Git, staging, continuous integration, etc.
- Experience with database systems
- Solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Excellent team player and provide mentorship to your teammates.
The 3D printing ecosystem is in its infancy. Therefore we have now the opportunity to start something big and turn it into something bigger. You have a genuine fascination on how stuff fits together. You are curious, always asking questions, take ownership of your work and work well with loose guidance.