Software Engineer (m/f) - Full Stack
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Our full stack engineers bridge the gap between backend data and the frontend websites of Yelp. Their goal is to provide the best user experience to millions of business owners and they’re excited to dive into any area of the web stack to make it happen.
To find out more about the typical and non-typical days as an engineer at Yelp take a look at our engineering blog!
- Strong understanding of at least one popular server-side MVC framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, CodeIgniter, Play, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment
- Experience with both backend and frontend performance analysis
- Understanding of web security best practices
- Experience with TDD and code reviews
- Active contributor to open source software
- Experience with Google Closure Tools
- Experience with both mobile and desktop web application development
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with popular Python libraries/tools (SQLAlchemy, Pylint, tox, PyPI)
Interested? Great! Apply here, add your starting date and salary requirement, and don't forget to tell us where to find your open source projects.
Not interested in diving into everything? Want a more focused role? You might also consider our Backend Engineer role.
Yelp values diversity - we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
Yelp Deutschland GmbH
Großer Burstah 50-52