Solution Architect Salesforce (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
About the Viessmann Group
Our mission is to become the world‘s leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group‘s foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of 11.600 people in 74 countries . Let us push past our current revenues of U$2.5bn.
- You will be joining the customer relationship management team unit as part of the digital task force.
- Your job is going to develop and come up with salesforce and force.com solutions, as well as managing and completing system configurations and setting up users.
- You are going to guide development teams on functionality requiring custom logic to meet requirements and demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed.
- The ultimate target is to leverage Viessmann Group's global footprint as well as our huge installed base.
- As part of the digital task force you will be given the chance to get to know the organization, build your own unit independently and phase it in the organization.
- You will spend half of your time in our headqarter in Alendorf (Eder) and the rest of it in our fancy Berlin office.
The person we are looking for
- You derive your satisfaction from making a difference.
- You love building new stuff.
- You don't mind large degrees of freedom.
- You work in diverse teams and settings
- You have a deep passion for digital services and analytics
Up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!
Please use the following link for your application: Apply now!