Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Sourcepoint is headquartered in New York and has additional offices in Berlin and London. Since its foundation in 2015, the company has been developing solutions for digital media companies that promote an open, balanced and transparent exchange of services with consumers on the Internet. Sourcepoint is led by longtime industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs with the aim of driving innovations for media companies in the field of digital offer monetization and giving consumers more control over their personal data during daily surfing.
Sourcepoint is looking for a technical account manager (m / f) to strengthen the team in Berlin to support our business customers in the implementation and operation of our sophisticated solution.
Area of responsibility
- Management of an individual customer portfolio consisting of local and international media companies and other digital-first companies.
- Technical support for the installation of the Sourcepoint solution
- Technical support and account management in day-to-day business
- Analysis and presentation of extensive data sets
- Implementation of our feedback-driven product development in close cooperation with our developer and product teams in New York
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-oriented position
- Working independently with a pronounced awareness of personal responsibility
- Process orientation and excellent communication skills
- Technical expertise with various web technologies; e.g. programmatic advertising, ad serving, tag management, web analytics, etc.
- Experience in managing integration projects
- A good command of spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Enthusiasm for working in an international team with a European customer base