Co-Founder & COO (m/f/d)
We are a Zurich-based venture builder and venture capitalist with a team of highly customer-focused entrepreneurs who strive to make an impact. As part of Migros — one of the largest retailers in Europe — we are building and investing in companies in a multitude of relevant fields, in particular e-commerce, logistics tech, health tech and fin tech.
We are about to launch a new online food startup in Switzerland after having tested the product successfully. We are looking for a designated COO to join a winning startup team to turn this venture into a great success case.
- Deep expertise in logistics, ideally in b2c settings
- Experience in partner/supplier handling
- Solid experience in handling startup / scaleup financials and investor relations
- Passion for building companies with a strong hands-on attitude
- Get s**t done mindset
- Proven domain expertise
- Scale-up experience in a startup or corporate setting
- Fluency in German and English (an additional Swiss language is a plus)
- Master’s degree with outstanding academic results
- Be part of one of the most ambitious Swiss online food stories
- Fame and glory for what you will have built
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Sparrow Ventures
- Attractive compensation package