Startup Coach/Branch Director (m/w/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator supports the growth of young startups and is ranked among the best German startup accelerators. Together with reputable partners, we want to create a new incubation program in Hannover in the field of agriculture innovation.
To open and run this new location, we’re looking for a passionate person as Startup Coach/Branch Director (full) starting from January 2020.
We need extraordinary people for an extraordinary position at SpinLab.
If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment, we have the perfect offer! You will open and manage our new office in Hannover with full operational responsibility and freedom but supported by a strong team with long-term expertise in our headquarter. You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. You have some years of experience in the startup community and many contacts that you can share with our teams. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested to foster entrepreneurship in Hannover.
- Coaching of 2-4 innovative technology startups in parallel
- Administer our office in Hannover
- Build an own team and network in Hannover
- Set up own processes with existing partners and win new partners!
- (Co-)Organize workshops and events
- Build startup databases in this field
- Support during the selection process
- General support of our team and startups incl. office, events and more
- Dedication & Passion! (!!!)
- At least 3 years of practical experience as founder, in a leading position in a
startup or as (startup) consultant
- Experiences in the agriculture sector preferred
- We don’t care about your degrees, but you need relevant experience in the
fields of business development or/and informatics or/and IT management
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- A meaningful, enjoyable job with high degree of responsibility
- A creative and international working environment
- An ambitious, demanding and interesting position
- Flexible working time
- Attractive wage
Please send your application till 30 th of September 2019.