Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
- Convert complex into simple – Translate technical language into a clear sales and marketing oriented message
- Be the storyteller of our company, market our product to the outside world and explain why customers should be excited about us
- Work on our website and create effective customer facing materials like videos, podcasts, use-cases, presentations and business cases to engage and educate our customers
- Use your analytical know-how to create efficient campaigns on our website
- Develop a go-to-market strategy and manage the communication of new features, product updates and roadmaps
- You have a bachelor’s degree and bring 3 years of product marketing experience
- You are passionate about online advertising and ideally had the chance to work in the e-commerce environment
- You have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams to gather technical details and develop suitable content
- Furthermore, you have basic media skills and know how to use PowerPoint Pro and Photoshop
- You have excellent English and German skills
Our responsibility – 5 reasons to join the Spryker team
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and Hamburg and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday- and we never forget the fun!
Are you thrilled?
Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation.