Startup Lab Program Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The German Tech Entrepreneurship Center (GTEC) is the first private-sector, open campus for entrepreneurship in Europe, launched in 2015 in Berlin. Connecting an international network of companies, universities, and startups, GTEC is a springboard for innovation in Germany and beyond by facilitating programs for both startups and corporates.
We're looking for a Program Manager (m/f) twho is ready to fall in love with our startups as well as our ecosystem of founders, corporates, investors and international startup hubs. Our Program Manager will work closely with our Lab Director and will become the driving force of building beneficial relationships between all partners and startups, and will attract amazing tech companies from all over the world by developing and running a modern startup program.
What you will do at GTEC
- Every-day operational support of on-campus startups
- Development of global and alumni network
- Partner & ecosystem relations (founders, investors, corporations)
- Program development
- Matchmaking with Investors, Corporates, Mentors
- Facilitation of events (Meetups, Investor Breakfasts, etc.)
- Community building with other startup ecosystems
What we are looking for
- Fluent German and English
- Strong affinity for tech startups
- Organizational talent
- Leadership skills for running events and meetings
- Excellent understanding of the startup ecosystem and process
- Desire to develop communities and relationships
- Hands-on mentality
- A personality that works well with both startups as well as the old economy
Are you ready to join our team, located at the European School of Management And Technology (ESMT) and shape innovation processes for old and new economy?
Then we'd love to hear from you. We're looking to hire as soon as possible and offer a competitive remuneration. Apply with your CV and a short motivational letter to email@example.com