Intern (m/f/d) - Venture Capital
Statkraft Ventures invests in start-ups that will have an impact on the changing environment of the energy sector and concentrates on investments all over Europe. The team is investing out of a €100m fund into early stage start-ups supporting founders in becoming the market leader in their respective sector.
To support Statkraft Ventures GmbH in Düsseldorf for 6 months we are currently looking to hire an
Intern (m/f/d) in Venture Capital
- Support the entire venture capital investment processes, including deal-sourcing, due diligence and start-up support
- Operational support including maintaining databases & back-office work
- Conduct research projects
- University studies, preferably with major in engineering, physics, energy, IT or business
- High level of interest and passion for start-ups and renewable energy
- Previous work experience in start-ups, the energy sector, management consulting, or investment research is a plus
- Fluent in English
Statkraft Ventures offers
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive remuneration
The internship is scheduled for 6 months full-time in Düsseldorf.
Please note that applications can be submitted in English or German.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.