Publisher Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
Our small Berlin-based team does work that matters more than ever: Steady helps independent publishers earn regular income by connecting them to their audiences. Steady’s membership solution allows 250+ independent publishers (online magazines, bloggers, podcasters) to earn a regular income from their audiences. Millions of people read, watch and listen to Steady-powered publications every month. What's not to like! But that also means more work. To grow, we need you!
We need your support to grow and expand to more European countries:
- Find independent publishers and content creators all over Europe, foster relationships with them and help them build successful independent mini media empires
- Recruit and coordinate a network of freelancers supporting our growth throughout selected European countries
- Help to optimize our system to find and empower independent publishers
- Share what works with team members through ongoing feedback and training
- Meet the goals and key results of Steady's Publisher Relationship team
- You have an education and/or experience in customer acquisition, sales, lead generation, marketing, communication or something similar
- You have a strong interest in online media, be it digital magazines, blogs, podcasts, journalism etc.
- You can relate to independent publishers and content creators. Best case: you know some of them personally
- You are a strong communicator with empathy for our publishers and their members
- You believe that sustainable relationships are based on trust built by open and candid communication
- You speak and write very good English. Additional European languages are a clear asset
- You are well organized (especially if we are not sometimes) and care about details
- You are solution-driven and take on ownership for your jobs
What we offer
- A great mission – help independent publishers earn regular income by connecting them to their audiences
- A team culture with a mix of start-up mindset and having fun with language and less intellectual ideas
- Our office is at "Kulturbrauerei" in Prenzlauer Berg. Could be worse
- We are publishers ourselves, i.e. we are our own customers. We are honestly happy when things go well for them and we suffer with them when things don’t work out. In any case, it is not boring
- We share the floor with colleagues from Krautreporter. Expect lunches with people who work on interesting stuff
- Contracts range from 20 to 40 hours per week, but we are flexible
If you have any problems or questions, you can also contact us by email.