Head of Campaign & Ad Management (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Ströer Mobile Performance is a fast-growing international mobile marketing company. As part of Germany’s leading digital marketer, Ströer Mobile Performance helps advertisers succeed with mobile-specific campaigns promoting apps, commerce, products or services. The Cologne-based pioneer in mobile performance marketing takes pride in a distinctive personal level of counseling and exceptional support for both advertisers and publishers by a passionate team of mobile marketing experts.
We are looking for the Head of Campaign & Ad Management (m/f) for Cologne (Germany).
As the Head of Campaign & Ad Management (m/f) you will enjoy the opportunity to actively shape your role and set new accents. Moving to our company will contribute to accelerating your career in the forward-looking and fast-growing mobile market. Within this role you will be managing and motivating our Campaign & Ad Management team, supporting this group and its individuals in terms of business and personal growth, and pushing them towards best performance with a focus on the team and company objectives.
- You make sure operational processes meet the performance and quality objectives and stick to the budgets
- You claim responsibility for the strategic and operational planning, management and development of our campaign and traffic portfolio in order to meet all expectations set by the management
- You identify and realize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and cooperate closely with our Head of Sales
- In a team with our Head of Finance, you continuously improve our reporting structures and processes
- As a market observer and trend scout you are always aware of cutting edge ad channels and you convince our company and clients with your know-how
- You have a university degree in a media or marketing related field of study or you have completed an adequate professional education
- You have gained at least 5 years’ work experience with at least 3 years of professional experience in mobile advertising, ranging from strategic approach to operational mastery of campaigns and traffic, and also resulting in a very tight-knit professional network
- You have experience in leading a team and you like to be responsible for motivating people as well as establishing efficient work structures and processes
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptional capabilities
- You have strong communication skills in German and English, both written and oral. Fluency in any other language is a plus
What we offer
We offer you a position in our company based in the heart of Cologne. As the new mobile performance division of Germany’s biggest digital marketer Ströer, we combine our very own start-up culture with the proven track record of a major corporation. Decisions are made quickly and the personal degree of freedom is vast, which makes a perfect environment for entrepreneurial personalities.
Are you interested?
Please apply exclusively online, indicating your earliest possible start date.