Social Media & Community Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
SwipeStox is a social network for traders with a unique concept: It allows to trade forex, indices, stocks, ETFs, CFDs and cryptocurrencies by simply copying other traders. In this way, trading is made accessible to everyone. Our goal is to see digital changes as an opportunity, and revolutionize outdated trading methods. Therefore, SwipeStox connects experienced traders with beginners, so they can pass on their trading knowledge to a worldwide audience. For more information please visit out website.
This role will be responsible for our social media channels. The purpose of the role is to produce and manage most engaging social media content through the SwipeStox social platforms.
As a member of the Content Marketing Team, you will be the voice of our most important channels in the social space.
- You are responsible for all day to day management of current and future social accounts; Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn and Instagram and take care of the social media editorial calendar across every platform as well as delivering the social strategy
- You will stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how our competitors are utilising social channels
- You will be the voice of the channels, co-creating content and responding to customers
- You represent and escalate the voice and needs of the community and share that feedback with the team
- University degree with focus on (online) marketing, media or communication studies or business administration with a focus on digital marketing
- 2 years of demonstrable experience in managing key social media channels and using common social media management tools
- Interest for mobile apps and financial topics
- Experience in copywriting / editorial writing in the social media space
- Exceptional conceptual, creative and editorial skills
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- Native/fluent English language skills are a must (both verbal and written), German and Spanish are a plus
- You are convinced by high self-motivation, team spirit and a secure and friendly attitude
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Great office space
- High responsibility from day ONE
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths (direct daily interactions with the founding team)
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
Apply today if this sounds like your next challenge. Please submit your CV and motivation letter and get one step closer to starting your new job at SwipeStox!