System Administrator Linux (m/f)
System Administrator Linux (m/w)
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the recently announced AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision? You´re interested in working in the games industry and perhaps you even have some work experience?
Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Server Administration and hardware maintenance of Windows and Linux systems
- Communication with external partners (ISPs, data centers, developers)
- Risk Management and Mitigation for server systems and processes
- Completed information technology studies
- >1 year of professional experience in server administration in the online industry
- Load balancing and high availability expertise
- Experience in production-level MySQL setup and configuration
- Mail server and web server know-how
- Good in English
- Highly self-motivated
- High performer
- Experience with Networks & Security
- Good Linux and/or Windows skills
- Database administration skills (MSSQL, MySQL)
- Full time position at our office in Berlin, Germany
- Start: as soon as possible
Look forward to:
- Tasks in an international environment that are exciting and rich in variety
- Being part of a competent and highly-motivated team
- Long-term opportunities
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (firstname.lastname@example.org), Subject "System Administrator Linux)".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer