Head of Sales (m/f) - DACH
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Setting targets and guiding a team towards their achievements is your passion. You, as a Sales Manager (Head of Sales), are responsible for taking the team to the next level and help with the growth in DACH region.
Our own restaurant delivery service, Scoober, is expanding. We are operating in several cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and our market share is constantly growing.
The main goal of a Sales Manager / Head of Sales (m/f) consists of setting ambitious targets for the Scoober sales team and guiding the team towards their achievement. Moreover, the Sales Manager is responsible for proactive acquisition of key accounts and restaurant chains.
- Continuously developing team members through training and coaching sessions
- Keeping up to date with the market changes and competitor’s performance
- Cooperation on a company level in order to optimize and align processes
- Closing and maintaining effective relationships with key accounts
- Regular analysis and streamlining of existing processes to increase sales performance
- Continuous development of team members through internal training and coaching sessions, both in field and in-house
- Carrying out regular meetings with the sales team to review performance
- Setting sales targets and guiding the team towards their achievement
- Responsible for the further expansion and development of the sales team and for planning and implementing sales development programs, targeted toward existing and new markets
- Reporting sales team performance to Sales Director
- + 7 years of total relevant work experience in sales
- + 4 years of proven experience in team development and building
- Passion for sales management, the restaurant business, and online delivery
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a continuously changing environment
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards
- Sales experience in a data-driven or tech related organisation
- Ideally a Master degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing
- Fluent English AND German skills
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Company contribution toward your pension saving
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Table football, billiard and Playstation in the kitchen
- Contribution to your travel cost with the amount of the BVG monthly abonnement
- An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
- Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office!
- Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee
Apply now online!