Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
simplesurance is becoming the world’s leading e-commerce provider of product insurances. We are a four-year-old company with over 120 fun, ambitious and friendly colleagues from over 23 countries all working out of our Berlin office. We are growing quickly and now need a Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m) who will own our talent acquisition – from sourcing to hiring – with a focus on our Customer Care positions.
You are highly communicative and you are looking for a challenging position within an existing team of experienced people manager where you can learn and develop your skills in recruiting further.
You gained first experiences in talent acquisition and know looking for a new challenge?
About the job
- You will support the full cycle recruiting, especially for our Customer Care positions
- You will set up target-oriented and customized job descriptions
- You will coordinate and conduct interviews
- You will work closely with the hiring managers
- You will be responsible for the choice of recruiting channels for your positions (direct sourcing, job portals, social media, newsletters, events)
- You will build up a network and candidate pool
What we´re looking for
- You successfully gained 1 year experience in a similar position
- You are a natural networker
- You are creative in finding new ways to contact candidates
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you can cope with deadlines being able to work thoroughly and independently
- You are fluent in German and English
…you’ll be working together with over 120 teammates from 23 different nations, have full flexibility and responsibility for finding and hiring our next great customer care colleagues.
…fill in the form below – Laura will take care of your application. For any questions contact us under email@example.com.
Berlin based market leader simplesurance develops and distributes innovative cross-selling software solutions that create an interface between the traditional insurance industry, today’s world, and physical retail.
simplesurance with its brands provide both online retailers and traditional retail outlets a way to extend the level of service they provide to customers, as well as increase their own profit margins by offering insurance or extended warranties on their own products.
In addition to this – the company’s own retail portals schutzklick.de, schutzklick.at, klikzeker.nl, klikochron.pl, cliccasicuro.it, www.trygtklikk.no, www.kliksikker.dk, klickskydd.se as well as protegeclic.fr offer consumers the possibility to directly insure purchased products completely paperless with only a few clicks. Over 1,700 partners including many well-known companies such as OnePlus, Huawei Technologies, preisboerse24, rebuy, weltbild.de, Brille24 and computeruniverse use the innovative power and flexibility of the company’s cross-selling platform. Founded in 2012 simplesurance GmbH has over 120 employees from across 25 nations all working in Berlin.