People Innovation Business Partner Global (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The innogy Innovation Hub is looking for an experienced People Innovation Business Partner (HR Business Partner) for our teams in London, Tel Aviv and Silicon Valley. As one of two People Innovation Business Partner (one based in Germany and one based in the UK) you will lead the agile recruiting process and focus on enabling our leaders and their teams to have maximum impact on our business success and on all our company building activities.
Our Talent and People Team (some call it HR, we call it the Talent & People Team) adopt an agile mind set in everything we do. Your main responsibility will be across the full range of Talent & People areas including talent acquisition, people innovation, employee engagement and relations, performance management and compensation, career development and change management.
You will work very closely with our start-ups and ventures to setting them up for success. This contributes to the radical innovation of our industry to unlock a smart, responsible and people powered future.
- Develop, implement and drive the People strategy including capability building, employee engagement and talent initiatives in order to support the drive of business performance.
- Partner, coach and advise our leaders on organisational effectiveness and general HR topics such as talent acquisition, organisational design, workforce planning, people development, high performing organisation, succession planning, rewards and recognition.
- Lead and execute on business critical people initiatives e.g. new and innovative approaches in recruiting and hiring digital talents, regular talent reviews and development initiatives.
- Supporting the leadership team and all stakeholders in all relevant areas of the business, challenging their thinking and working closely with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs.
- Ensure the execution of all relevant projects and HR topics.
- Shape our organizational structures, applying innovative concepts and best practices and bring our agile recruiting to the next level.
- Provide company building and compensation support including salary planning for our start-ups and ventures to set them up for success.
- You are a passionate about innovation and a HR professional with an extraordinarily empathetic work and leadership style.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a HR business partner in an international and dynamic work environment with a proven track record in successful talent acquisition.
- You are experienced with labour law and with compensation & benefits, ideally with an international background.
- You possess the ability to build and scale an innovative people and talent strategy, culture and processes while overseeing day-to-day.
- You have outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust and engagement.
- You have strong business, commercial and financial and HR acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyse problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- You have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and feel comfortable operating in a complex and rapidly changing work environment.