UX Designer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are searching for an UX Designer (m/f/d) who wants to work in a thriving startup that provides clients with the leading SaaS employee referral solution.
The ideal candidate is an empathetic problem-solver, experienced in digital product design, to help us deliver the best possible user experience for our cloud-based recruiting solution.
- You will be working on a product that is used by very different types of users, from blue-collar workers to tech-savvy managers, and marketers
- Your work here will shape the way that recruiters, candidates, and employees interact with each other
- You will be making product improvements, as well as starting from scratch on new features across all platforms. Strategic and operational responsibility for the user experience of our cloud solution
- You will be working with the product, engineering, and customer success teams to design stand out user journeys that create a delightful experience for our users and customers
- As we are a startup, you will also work with the marketing team to create great and effective visuals for our website and other customer-facing assets
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- You understand that good design is not about trends but is built on top of principles and tradeoffs. You make well-reasoned design decisions.
- You love making beautiful visuals but it’s not what drives you. What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems.
- You have empathy for customer needs but can also consider technical constraints and business goals.
- You know how and when to use your decisions on data, user tests and validated best practice when making decisions
- You have experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods in the UX field (e.g. site analytics, user research, UX testing)
- You are passionate about your craft. You keep learning and discovering new ways of building great user experiences
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in UX / UI design in an agile environment
- You have excellent English and German skills - both written and spoken
- You have experience with modern design tools
- Preferably, you have already gained experience in Design Sprints, Design Thinking, Lean UX, Customer Journey Mapping or Atomic Design.
- You can show us a portfolio with detailed examples of beautiful interaction design that showcase your ability to generate ideas, solve problem and effectively communicate your thinking to the team.
How we work
- We use Sketch (visuals and UI), Invision (prototyping), and Abstract as a tracking, versioning and collaborative tool for the design team.
- In addition, a basic knowledge of animating/prototyping tools such as Framer, Flinto, Origami etc. is also appreciated (even if not essential).
- For user testing, we use Usabilityhub for quick smoke test and first click tests, and Userlytics for more detailed testing flows.
- We also have great relationships with our customers and are validating our features with them.
- The rest of the stack are the usual suspects: Slack for communicating, Jira for tracking or productboard for roadmap planning. We love to reflect and optimize, so you’ll be more than welcome to contribute all the good practices -and tools- you’ve used before.
What we offer
- MacBooks are our weapons of choice
- Individual budget for growth and learning
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and office brunch
- 28 days of paid vacation per year
- Agile environment
- Flat hierarchies & fast decision making
- Lunch sponsorship, fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Relocation & visa support
- Modern office in the heart of Munich
Talentry is a software company and has been one of the leading providers of cloud-based recruiting solutions since 2013. Our mission: Connecting people with organizations they love. That’s what drives us every day in building the recruiting platform of the future, with talent at the core of our approach. We enable organizations such as ProSiebenSat.1, OTTO, Henkel, KPMG or Universal Music to identify, attract, and engage the right people for their organization. Talentry is based in Munich and London and employs more than 50 people. More information: www.talentry.