Head of Programmatic Technology (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Tamedia is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The digital platforms, daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia offer overview, classification and selection. The company was founded in 1893 and employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000. Tamedia Advertising is the in-house advertising sales house operated by Tamedia. It is selling and operating the advertising inventory of the biggest privately owned media group in Switzerland. Brands represented include news and magazine publishing such as 20 Minuten und Tagesanzeiger, as well as purely digital services such as Homegate, Doodle, Ricardo and Tutti.
Tamedia Advertising is a key player in the Swiss market when it comes to programmatic innovation, data product creation and cross-platform advertising solutions.
The team "Digital Advertising Services" is the digital engine within the sales division. It includes digital advertising operations as well as, digital product management, technology infrastructure, product innovation and business intelligence. Head of Programmatic Technology - 80-100% In this exciting role you will drive vision and strategy for programmatic advertising technology. You develop products and services around data and technology platforms. You work towards a 360 degrees programmatic infrastructure, aligning various external providers and proprietary software. Tamedia Advertising operates its own ad network across its own premium content and data. It has developed a highly performing technology stack based on Appnexus and Google DFP. We are expanding internationally as well as cross-platform. You will identify and implement the most appropriate technology infrastructure to respond to current market trends and opportunities.
What we offer
- Develop framework and strategy for digital advertising technology
- Connect "made" and "buy" technology to build state-of-the-art infrastructure and tools
- Connect the dots to unveil opportunities when combining print, digital, TV, OOH and audio
- Optimise processes and identify efficiency gains within the digital advertising value chain:
- Advertiser to Agency to DSP to SSP to Publisher
- Further improve programmatic sell-side and buy-side functionalities and products
- You will lead a small team of technical project managers and create teams dynamically around topics ("squad teams")
- Min 5-10 years experience within the digital advertising industry, ideally having worked within or in a partnership with buy-side, sell-side as well as technology
- Technical background (computer science or equivalent)
- Creativity and vision: you have ideas but you also know how to win support and how to test, implement and communicate
- You are a strong team player, a motivator, inspiring and a good listener
- You have a strong network within the digital advertising ecosystem
- Great presentation skills: you can build presentations on your own, explain and present Intrapreneur personality
- Languages : English a must. German clear plus