Office Manager / Executive Assistant (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Want to become the “Master of the Office” at Target Global’s new headquarter in Berlin Mitte? With our HQ moving into a brand new 550 sqm office, we are looking to hire a bright and cheerful team member to manage the office, make sure everyone feels welcome and build the centre of the firm & team.
With currently $500m Assets under Management, Target Global is one of Europe’s largest funds and invested in Berlin unicorns, such as Delivery Hero (IPO in 2017) and Auto1, as well as international companies. Our portfolio ranges from many established Berlin based startups, such as GoEuro, Lemoncat and Book A Tiger, to successful Israeli companies, US-based publicly traded and growing firms and innovative UK fintechs.
- Office Management & Administration
- First Contact for all external partners (banks, lawyers, startups, family offices)
- Travel Management
- Personal Assistance to Partners
- Organize internal events (off-sites, ski trips)
- Commercial Education („kaufmännische Ausbildung“) or relevant experience
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in a Backoffice Position (so you know the essentials by heart)
- Organized: you live by lists and accomplishing goals. People never need to remind you of a commitment
- Delight others: you know how to create an atmosphere of positive energy that elevates and lightens the workplace
- Great communicator: your emails and documents are accurate, compelling and articulate, you wince at typos and enjoy good grammar
- Eye for details: you’re accurate, conscientious, careful, tidy and helpful
- Quick comprehension: you grasp new tasks instantly and are highly reliable
- Like to work in a dynamic environment and enjoy the newest technologies
- German mother tongue, fluent in English
- Strong MS Office and Google Drive skills
- Ability to manage IT/technical office setup (phones, WIFI, hardware)
Your salary will consist of a base of 40.000 EUR + yearly bonus. If you believe to be the perfect fit, please submit your CV via e-mail to us.