Customer Success Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What is your passion?
Let us tell you ours: Give us any geo-related data and we will create the most stunning and beautiful analytics you have ever seen. We are Targomo GmbH, a quickly growing technology start-up from Berlin that helps businesses, public organizations and geo-affine users to access the power of advanced geo analytics. Because it is not about simple maps. It’s a unique web-based solution for geographic network analysis, data visualization and route-planning for answering significant and far reaching location-based issues.
Our technology simplifies online analysis for spatial objects by applying sophisticated route planning and travel time algorithms based on OpenStreetMaps and GTFS. Initially, Targomo has its origin at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in Potsdam, which still grants us access to the latest developments in the field of data analytics, visualization, big data and all related issues. Furthermore, we have established a strong partnership for research and development with the aforementioned. This allows us to provide technology which is one step ahead.
For business issues we are advised by German Deep Tech, an experienced incubator for Deep Tech companies. Our services include an open API and developing applications for our customers by either extending existing ones or designing them from scratch. If you are passionate a vibrating Startup atmosphere with a lot of exciting opportunities and want to develop state of the art geo-solutions with us, we should talk. As the company is constantly growing, we are always looking for excellent people to join our friendly and high motivated team.
- Communicate. You will communicate with your clients and internal stakeholders
- Ensure. You ensure that our client can successfully use our products
- Explain. Therefore it's your task to explain our the use of our products to your clients.
- Prepare. You prepare client presentations and calls
- Realize. As soon as your clients has suggestions regarding missing features or the usability, it's your job check if they are realistic
- You are extremely reliable and always strive for the highest quality of your work
- The satisfaction of your clients and solving their problems motivates you
- You have an extensive and comprehensive understanding of technical products
- Very good communication skills in English and customer-oriented mindset
- You already gained some first professional experience in a similar position
- You have worked with geo-related information systems before
What we offer
A unique challenge: we are about to launch new products. For this we build up new teams and you can become part of it! We are not an ordinary online shop but a very scientifically oriented and technology driven company. If you become a part of our team you get:
- A permanent contract
- International working enviroment
- Wonderful office in center of Berlin
- Perspective to develop and work on new challenges every day
Apply now online.