Team Assistant Office Management (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Your passion is to coordinate, plan and communicate to make people’s lives easier? You are a “hands-on” person and enjoy creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our community? You are inspired by limitations and ready to break out of the classic agency model? Then we are looking for you to manage and innovate our Berlin Studio space!
WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a design studio based in Berlin and Munich. We work across the physical and digital to prototype meaningful products, services and experiences that have an enduring impact on organizations and people. Every day we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future: in smart homes, managing their health intelligently, getting around in a seamless way, collaborating and living together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. We are driven by prototyping the future.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Our office management is a core function at the heart of IXDS' studios. You will be an integral part of a team of four that is in charge of all operations to assure a warm, welcoming and well-functioning office infrastructure and climate across our Berlin and Munich studios. Your contributions will be:
- Developing office routines, processes and infrastructure together with our management
- Being the first person of contact for internal and external inquiries
- Assisting the IXDS team in their daily business
- Welcoming and catering our guests, clients and candidates
- Organising and managing events and celebrations, preparing and coordinating meetings
- Coordinating office logistics and purchase orders
- Supporting the team's travel management
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Your background doesn't really matter. You are open-minded/-hearted, have a service mentality and enjoy creating a positive atmosphere in our studios.
- Ideally, you have worked in either office management, hospitality, tourism or event management or similar before.
- You are curious and eager to challenge the status-quo and rethink classical office management.
- You are reliable, proactive and able to autonomously structure and prioritise your workload.
- You have an ability to multitask, but are not afraid to say "no" from time to time.
- Language-wise, you are business fluent in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
- Great projects, great clients, great team
- Life-friendly working hours and a 4-day work week (80%)
- Individual budgets for career development
- Free coffee and fruit baskets and a free weekly team lunch to stay energized
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
- A Mac Book Pro and a working style based on tools like Trello and Slack
- Centrally located offices
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/portfolio, links to prior work and your salary expectations for a 4-day/80% work week.