Team Assistant Product Management (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
About SynerTrade and our mission
SynerTrade is a fast-growing provider of flexible, digital procurement solutions. Having already opened offices in numerous countries (and with more to follow soon), we are now looking to expand our staff in the recently established Innovation Centre in Berlin.
Our market-leading, cloud-based application targets the processes of Supplier Relationship Management. We strongly believe that a flexible and functionally rich software can offer an outstanding user experience on any device, both for large and SME B2B customers, and across all branches of industry.
We are convinced that strong standards and expertise can help improving business processes & interaction, comply with corporate and international transparency regulations, provide better data for comprehensive decision making in global supplier selection and foster efficiency.
SynerTrade’s mission is focused on making customers benefit from better collaboration with their supplier base, support sustainability and all quality aspects within the supplier network.
We offer in Berlin
- A shared and vibrant start-up community office space
- “Yes we can” spirit with an eye for new opportunities
- An international team
- Opportunity to grow professionally in an enlarged team + company
You support our product managers in all project-related aspects to ensure a smooth coordination between different offices and stakeholders including customers. The position is both multi-functional and requires a good sense of responsibility.
- Support product management / innovation team with data / market analysis, meetings preparation, documentation, localization, decision follow-up and reporting
- Communication to Development, QA, Support, Pre-sales / Sales, Professional Services and other Management executives
- Internal team and Berlin office organisation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in BA, HR, Management, Social or Communication studies
- Min. 1 year of previous job experience, ideally in IT or publishing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (fast writer) in English, German – any additional language welcome
- Highly organized and multi-tasking ability
- Advanced MS office skills (doc, xls, ppt)
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application! Please send to: email@example.com (English and German is welcome)