Team Lead Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
What We’re Building
Property management is ready for a revolution. At Zenhomes we are building an intelligent platform that helps landlords manage their property online - including managing property related data, documents, finances, booking all property related services and getting 24h emergency support. Our product drastically reduces the complexity of owning property. We are a young passionate team and strive for nothing less then completely disrupting the property ownership experience. Our goal is to combine new concepts, outstanding product design and technical excellence to deliver an awesome service for our users.
Zenhomes was founded mid 2016 by Berlin-based entrepreneurs with experience at McKinsey, Rocket Internet, Cherry Ventures, FinLeap and more. Our young company is located in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg and backed by seasoned entrepreneurs with diverse background in venture capital, property tech and real estate.
- We are small and move quickly
- Everyday we help each other to build the best product
- We enjoy and embrace new technologies
- Quality and testing is part of our engineering culture
- We love to be lazy and automate routines
- We organise ourselves and respect the process
- Coordination of small developer team
- Display business acumen to manage interface with product and other business stakeholders
- Have advanced experience with responsive design, cascading style sheets (through CSS3) and HTML5
- You design well REST API
- Emphasis and appreciation for design, usability and user experience
- You do (or at least want to do) backend development (e.g. Node.js)
- Have a good understanding of OOP, functional paradigms and can use them differently
- The code is finished when your tests are done
- You are a technology enthusiast; you’ve learned some languages just for fun
- You are fluent in English and love talking to people
If that sounds interesting, drop us a few lines — no extensive motivation letter needed. We are looking forward to your application.
Starting date: ASAP