Team Lead Performance Marketing (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
At a sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment with the reach and opportunities of an established business. Our more than 150 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we are now established as the leading e-commerce beauty subscription service, having delivered more than 10 million boxes to date.
Come discover beauty with us and apply now!
TEAM LEAD PERFORMANCE MARKETING (M/F)
The Team Lead Performance Marketing will spearhead the global marketing strategy, providing both operational and strategic support to the organization. The Team Lead Performance Marketing reports directly into the Global CEO.
- Leading the Global Performance Marketing team of currently five people
- Working closely with the local Managing Directors and marketing teams from each country aligning strategy, budget allocation and project execution
- Maximizing effectiveness and efficiency of our global Performance Marketing through strategic implementation of processes, planning and tracking results
- Introducing and developing effective reporting models of our global online performance marketing
- Ongoing optimization of marketing budgets based on developed attribution models
- Alignment and cooperation with all global online marketing operations, i.e. affiliate marketing, SEM, SEO, social media, email marketing
- Advising our local Marketing Managers within our five global offices on all aspects of Performance Marketing and actively facilitating knowledge sharing between the countries
- Acting as the first touchpoint for the global Performance Marketing teams
- You have at least three years experience in marketing management within e-commerce based companies or similar digital models
- You are a Performance Marketing expert with some experience across other channels such as SEO, CRM etc.
- You possess excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills as well as prior experience with budget management and planning
- You have a strong personality and willingness to succeed combined with a service approach. A demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex projects is required
- You have experience at a management level
- You possess strong communication skills in German and English and are able to communicate with various departments as well as operating on a global scale
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace
- Open-space loft office in the heart of Berlin
- Glossy benefits from feel-good days over English language courses to special employee discounts
- …and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.