Team Leader Frontend Development (m/f) AngularJS
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a high-performance, digital marketing pioneer (digital and mobile advertising) empowering it’s clients to activate global audiences, reach growth objectives and move markets. With offices in Berlin, Beijing, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Bangalore and Sao Paulo it’s multinational, client-focused team boasts 39 nationalities and 24 languages.
- Ensure the team is consistently delivering results that meets company standards
- Lead by setting a good example and behaviour consistent with words
- Support team members with mentorship, trainings and development
- Work closely with the Product Owner and other Team Leaders, efficiently communicate task accomplishment, issues and status
- 5+ years of Frontend development experience
- Well-grounded knowledge of web standards
- Solid practical experience with AngularJS
- Experience with building web applications with RESTful web services
- Familiarity with testing solutions: Karma, PhantomJs and Protractor
- Skills or previous experience in Backbone and/or Ember is a plus
Excited by the prospect of joining our client? Please forward your application, including updated CV, cover letter and Github profile, as well some of you most exciting code samples to us: email@example.com. We are looking forward to talk with you soon, thank you.
What´s up Staffing Division TTA?
We are a new, dynamic and international recruitment agency for the internet technology industry. In Berlin, as a start-up 2015 founded, we have with many years recruitment experience of its founder, a comprehensive network and industry know-how. We specialise and professionalize areas of responsibility and lead in a team strong individualists together, to provide as our target sustainable satisfied customers and candidates. We operate within the international recruitment process as consultants for individual procedures.