Tech Co-Founder / CTO (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Technical Co-Founder / CTO
We are an AI-driven people analytics company. We predict the performance of teams and individuals using psychology, predictive models and artificial intelligence. We build a future where hiring decisions are made exclusively based in data, not in assumptions.
Our product evaluates and selects best founder teams for investors & best-fit candidates for existing teams. We are based in Berlin and work with renown startups, accelerators and VCs around the world to help empower great teams from the start.
As one of the first movers in the this space we experience growing demand for our product and would like to grow our team with YOU.
We’re looking for you to build the first solid version of the product that we’ve already built up as a concierge MVP and that has found first paying customers. You will bear the responsibility of the long-term roadmap, which we (as a team) develop further, specify and adjust as we optimise our product-market fit. We will rely on you to not only write code, but also deploy, secure and manage it. You are the “first man on the moon” of our product, so you’d need to document what you’re doing so your growing team of devs can pick your code up easily and maintain it. We’re planning to go big on this one, so be prepared to evaluate, onboard and delegate tasks and projects to your future growing team of devs soon. In order to keep everybody sane and happy, we appreciate a lot if you can estimate how long it takes us to develop a new feature. Besides technical responsibilities, networking, presenting your work at user groups and building connections to your peers (CTOs in other startups) will also be part of your job. Moreover, you will be a crucial part in linking the technical aspects of sales/marketing to the business. You will support us in A/B testing, mailing list management, promotional codes, etc.
Just to be clear, we’re not looking for a “code monkey” at all. Rather we’re looking for the smartest developer to join a rockstar team to develop not only a product, but further develop the company. You should be comfortable looking up competition and finding out their product strategy and contribute that to our discussions.
- You bring along a hands-on mentality and a startup attitude: fast, dynamic, not afraid to make mistakes
- When you see a problem, you latch on and cannot let go until it is solved
- You have successfully completed a university degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative field
- You have gathered at least 2 years work experience, ideally in an early stage start-up or you have already founded one
- You put emphasis on the business perspective and understand „building for the sake of business“
- You are leaning towards data-science, loving nerdy, science stuff (ideally experience in working with AI and human data utilizing Machine Learning/Deep Learning, Data Mining Algorithms, Video Recognition, Semantic Analysis or Neural Networks
- You have solid backend programming skills (ideally in Python) and logical thinking skills that enable you to solve analytical problems
What you can expect from us
- We attach importance to participative and transparent communication in the team with high awareness for each other’s victories and struggles, supportive environment
- You will work in a great learning and dynamic start-up environment
- You will be part of a very open-minded and international team (Nationalities on board are: Russian, American, German, Croatian)
- You will have an attractive equity incl. package with a base salary
- You will bear great responsibility
- Your work place will be in the heart of Berlin
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org