Technical Account Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a highly motivated full-time employee to join our Business Development Engineering Team. You translate between engineers and business people. If you like to wrap your head around data structures and possess strong analytical skills - Then Stylight is the place to be for you!
- You facilitate our partners in integrating their products on Stylight and are in charge of automizing more and more steps of the integration process by using engineering skills and creative solutions.
- While our business development managers are the primary face to the customer, you provide input to them and are the go-to-person in case of questions.
- Through each country’s business development manager, you find the best interfaces for partners, guide them on optimizing the content and work with them when issues arise.
- Along with the whole engineering squad you help to develop the current processes towards a self-service platform and highly automized interface.
- Furthermore, your goal is to maintain partner satisfaction by having as many as possible products integrated.
- You enjoy explaining and solving technical issues
- You exhibit strong logical thinking skills and you can wrap your head around data structures.
- You have seen all pitfalls in CSV and XML files.
- You possess strong analytical skills. You feel familiar with Excel and mySQL.
- You have made first programming experience (ideally with Python) and are keen to build features to move the B2B side of Stylight’s interface to the next level of automatization
- You have completed a university degree or alternatively gained experience in industry.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You will be part of the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and maintenance of all technical B2B processes.
- We initiate technical features that allow Stylight to make and increase revenue
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in technical account management, engineering, account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on stylight.com/jobs. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application. Your contact: Sandra Jasarevic